So WOAH July..

Photobucket


Soo, it’s DAMN EARLY & July 4th? The Founding Fathers ain’t did a DAYUMMMM THANG for me, but okayyy, like THANK GOD FOR OBAMA. Mhmm, I said IT ♥ Hmm, TieraJ’s sitting to the left & rashing about Tiny & Toya’s tats.. or something lol but about that tat thing.. I was watching the Paranoid video, & I don’t know.. there was something about that damn light makin’ Rihanna’s birthday Roman Numeral number tattoo GLOOOOOW! Made me really like the thought that a shoulder could make a tat look so damn elegant.. but hmmm then I’m like, NAH. No matter what, no marks for meeeee. Mhm. OH SHIT UPDATE UPDATE!! I got a position at no other wonderful fast food joint than POPEEEEEYES :D Yeahhh, GET AT ME for the FREEEE biscuits! KFC’s biscuits are way better though.. but zomg you can’t fucks with Popeyes’ FRIES. Damn.. I don’t even know how ta make ‘Popeyes’ plural yet.. BUT I WILLLLL in two more weeks BRAH Well, I wish ya a happy holiday & safe firecrackers & safe whatever else ya decide ta take in your oooown hands.. PEEEAS!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Life via Here.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.