New Tactics & THANGS.

Photobucket

SO damn, hay. I’ve decided to do one of theseeeee since I have nothing else to worry about at the moment.. except for.. WORK. Omfg I have sooo many damn FEARS. I feel like I’m gonna come home & cry in the shower like each daaay. Well, I’m not at all the person to get angry or cause confrontation.. which can be a weakness? But whatever. So I’m gonna be dealing with all TYPES of people & I think I have a code kinda of what to doooo. If a crustomer is READY to get on my case, I’ll just hand them a bigggg smile & my bigggg eyes! Like ain’t nothin’ wrong but THEY attitude. HEHE! Then that why, I could never be in the wronggg. EVER! Hahaha. Killing them with weakness is more my style anyway. Watching this Maury bullllshit hopefully for the last time in my LIFE lol. Also, there’s a slight chance I’m gonna be missing all the mad totally crucial parts to MJ’s celebrations/festivities.. Tivooooo anyone? I wonder if clips would be on Hulu or whatever.. haven’t been on there in a while! Used ta just watch Family Guy & Presidential Addresses ;] RAWR! & Fucking FOX NETWORKKKKKK, alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy talking some negative shit about the First Family.. like wtf are y’all DOIN’??? Not reporting the news. Hate that channelll. Pass me some TJ HOLMES on CNN for them BRIGHTER DAYS. Yep, zokay maybe I should get outta bed now lol & I hope no one readssss this..

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Life via Here.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.