Daydreams Are My Boyfrand.

Photobucket


Sooo, they’re always on my mind.. it really doesn’t matter what time of day or where I’m at.. they’re all I can think about. If you don’t know what I mean, then let me EVICT you from that rock you’re living underrrrrr.. they’re BOYS BOYS BOYS. I just can’t stop thinking about them! It’s not even like they exist, I mean I’ll just think about them. There isn’t a boy in particular & I don’t think about an extreme STUD.. I think I just think about their tendencies & how they go about life just bein’ CUTEEEEEE. Like, omg boys can be so damn cutee :] I want oneeee. But then I kinda don’t.. lol. I’m fine with being to myself.. but there’s those times when I get bored of thinking a
bout them. That only makes me wonder about how I get my ownnnnn cutesy boyeeeeee.. someday? I never even think about someday, it’s always like, not now then not neverrr. I want to um, idk anymore but I am so amused ta think about themmm. It’s like daydreaming about some celebrity or something since they seem so unattainableee. But last I checked, boys is everywhere. I’m never impressed in real life. Maybe for a few moments while he passes by, but that’s the most. I don’t ever fall for them. I assume all boys are cocky & type all DAY about they ‘swaqq’.. EW. So many things turn me OFF in real life.. that’s why I like thinking about cute boys at a distance since I’m never dissatifieeeed. I’m 17.. a girl my age jokingly took a pregnancy test during her BREAK today.. wow. I don’t understand girls. They’re too bold & dive into all the boys they CAN before they ever slow down. The thing about thinking is that you can isolate yourself to that one little work that is still out of your reachhhh & can stay a safe journey away. Kisses in your dreams can’t ever EVER make ya do a pregnancy test from the dolla store DURING work hours…EVERRRRRRRR. *sighs* cute booooyssss ♥

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Life via Here.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.