HOT 'N SPICY.

awww Pictures, Images and Photos


This week went by so smooooth, like as in FAST PACE like every damn week should be goinggg. I’m so kinda almost feeling back to normal since I’ve actually got an activity that fills up timeeee & sends that bitch cryinggg. SO over at the workplace today, there was a cook off.. more like FUCK UP. How I gotta WAIT for the damn mild chicken??? NORMAL folk ain’t gon’ wait on they damn chicken. To make it even better, on the way home I realize there ain’t no BUTTERY BISCUIT to MUNCH ONNNN? WTF! But I ain’t wanna complain. Anyway, Prep Cook ain’t bad of a position.. I don’t have to deal with people people so I gets the job DONEEEEE. But the girls I work with.. PFFFFFFFFT. Don’t want to ever EVER be their frands. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them on the corner droppin’ it for a chicken strip. We got ONEEE mothafucka always bawkin’ about her damn baby. OKAY, WE KNOW YOU OPENED YOUR LEGS WHEN YOU WERE LIKE 10.. WHICH IS WHY YOU MUST ALWAYS ANNOUNCE YOU HAVE A BABY TO TAKE CARE OF. Then this bigggggggggggggggggg girl who TRIES to be frandly to me.. but she talks about ME so muchhh. Like, I call this kid “Spongebob” (he’s a frycook) so big gal goes “OH, DAS’HA BOYFRIEND FOR TODAY? HE AIN’T YA BOYFREN” STFU whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale. I don’t talk to ANY of those damn girllls, excuse me for finding a LAUGH. Anyway, there’s a girl who thinks she damn near INVENTED Popeyes…. & that’s why she fucked up the mashed potatoesss .. & CAJUN RICE x] So there’s this one guy in our cooking group. Boy don’t know how to NOT stare. Like you know that cue people pick up to turn away? Yeah, well he don’t know what that cue is. He bought this HIDEEEEOUS gallll to work today, BLEHHHHHH :x AND I think that’s all I know since this job is like my life right now.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Life via Here.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.