..Whatever Comes NEXT.

R.i.P. Michael Jackson Pictures, Images and Photos

Don’t really know what to talk about.. but hmmm, wish I HAD A STALKER.. ahahah jk. But like, a refined one.. who was just concerned more than threatened with what I be typing & shid. I don’t really know why this matters. BLAH. Today is a day where I need to LEAVE because I’m totally dressed like I’m aboutaaa LEAVE. But ugh, kinda hate getting all ready.. but ya never know ;] I like the sunglasses my mameh picked out a whileeee ago.. they’re like mod60s & whatnot. So seeing as though the sun isn’t being as shy anymore, I’ll be able to SPORT them like Nikes. Wait, that actually doesn’t make any sense. SO also it’s becoming a hassle to make breakfast every single moring.. I’ve tweeted this already & sorry for repetition but that’s just the way it goes. But it’s the worse for me ‘cause breakfast is my FAVE MEAL of the day!! I’ve just become too lazy to cook EVERY SINGLE morning.. also that’s gonna build up on my heart. I had chest pain two nights ago, I think & it’s the worse kinda pain where you just pray your heart keeps pumpin’. Heart failure is the number one cause of death.. RIP to the last legend ♥ I’ve been really jealous of the individuals who had the opportunity to GROW UP on his magicccal music.. & to the people saying he’s going to hell & whatnot.. rethink this. Not much to say after all this..

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Life via Here.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.